Senior Graphic Designer specialized in Branding, Graphics for Print / Web.
2020 – 2022
TCB Industrial / DMETAL FAB
Responsible for building the brand and image of TCB Industrial and subsidiary company Diversified Machining & Fabrication. My duties included development in all media for internal/external use for print, digital, company apparel, advertising placement. Overseen all social media outlets including advertisements on Google, Facebook, Instagram
• Brand identity & management for both entities
• Produced sales slideshow presentations
• Assisted with case studies for past projects
• Overseen all commercial design / prints
• Create graphics and content writing for all social media platforms
• Developed and maintained websites for both brands
• Managed SEO and analytics
• Pre – post production cinematography
• Traveled to various job sites for photo, video & drone footage
• Managed trade show events including online and booth displays
• Managed company apparel from design, production, and employee online ordering
• Assisted with job postings from descriptions to resume distribution
• Trained warehouse staff for sales orders and inventory system
• Produced monthly sales order reports for finance team
2017 – 2019
ART DIRECTOR / WEB DEVELOPER
The House Modesto
Managed and produced graphics for ministries and the Senior Pastor of the church. Designed weekly message graphics for weekend services. Developed several websites including major event landing pages.
Produced flyers, seasonal magazine & monthly bulletin.
• Produced graphics for print, web and social media
• Managed and updated church app
• Was key point of contact for all commercial printed materials
2014 – 2017
SR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER / WEB DEVELOPER
Primary duties were to develop a new web based brand awareness and functionality. Utilized experience in brand development and creativity.
• Develop corporate online stores for customers to order uniforms
• Produce mock-ups, and assist with color separations
• Produce and managed email campaigns
2010 – 2012
Playspan, A Visa Company
Graphic designer responsible for daily graphic design content for all
marketing / product development. Managed both web, print medias.
• Produced sales materials and Salesforce lead generating forms
• Produced trade show graphics, including package design
• Custom HTML weekly emails for segmented lists of 500K
• Produced marketing materials for seasonal campaigns
• Developed custom landing pages for game publishers
• Worked with QA Team on phase release
• Contributor towards Paybefore Award in 2011 UGC Summer Campaign
SR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER / PRINT MANAGER
Vision Quest / Century 21 Real Estate
• Overseen all printed materials (brochures, flyers, billboards, ads)
• Streamlined quarterly publication mailer of 300,000 homes
• Coordinated with local / out-of-state commercial printers to reduce printing costs by $90K+
• Trained co-workers on design industry standard application tools
• Assisted with marketing for holiday community events
• Retained the corporate brand while updating the look and feel
• Understood targeted demographic and produced marketing strategies
• Assisted in new office branding from Logo, business cards to ads
2005 – 2021
Manage accounts for all print / web. Successfully meeting client needs from commencement of projects through printing process. Projects range from corporate branding to large scale graphics.
• Provided quality graphics / printing for long-term business clientele
• Developed responsive landing pages in both static or CMS platforms
• Produced screen-printing color separations for custom t-shirt designs
• Press checked print projects from flyers to magazine pagination
I never stop learning in my career.
My career goals are to watch trends and
become better at what I do.
Web / Print Graphics
It’s only impossible if you never try!
A.S. Graphic DesignBrooks College, Sunnyvale, CA
Web Design CertificateCalCC, Campbell, CA
Innovative ideasWebby Winner, People’s Voice Winner.
Charles is a skilled and artistic designer and a savvy front-end developer. It's amazing how fast he can whip things together without sacrificing quality. Can't go wrong with relying on Charles for your design and development needs!
Charles and I worked together on "The Row" magazine. He was the designer of the magazine and I supplied the photography. He worked well on a tight schedule and limited budget.
Charles is a very giften designer and developer. He has the rare ability to not only make great designs but help invent and improve them along the way and even implement them in downstream technologies.
I was one of Charles instructors at Brooks College. During that time he showed a great deal of talent while advancing his skills in our industry toolbox. He was an extremely fast learner, great visual problems solver, and committed producer of high quality projects.
Charles work speaks for itself. I would say that he is one of the best in the Silicon Valley.